Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year 2014

Pushed by popular demand (translation - I think the one person who asked me is popular), I have drawn yet another in my series of poorly-drawn cartoons, in honor of the new year.  You can tell it's a new year-themed cartoon because it says, "HAPPY NEW YEAR!" right at the bottom.  It could have been a Halloween cartoon, I suppose, but I didn't draw it till now.  It is completely apolitical, unrelated to medical care, and has no social commentary at all.  Well, at least it really doesn't refer to electronic "health" records in any way.  Perhaps because, now that Mark is being employed by Epic, I have a conflict of interest.  Nah, just didn't happen.

I will try to blog more regularly.  There are lots of things I've been meaning to write about, so maybe I'll get off my rear at some point soon.

Anyway, to completely obviate the need for a brag letter that ain't coming, Mark is now working for Epic, proving that Zoology is a viable major, as long as you have a Computer Science minor, Keith is now a junior and it seems switching from Econ to Comp Sci (so he can get a Zoology job after graduation, I'm sure), and Rose had both knees replaced in July and is still not exactly a happy camper.

Best wishes to you (whoever you are, reading this) and yours for the new year!

And now, the alleged cartoon:

No comments:

Post a Comment